Saturday, April 4, 2009

"sENtiMEnts"

Whenever I hear love songs,
Whenever I see sweet scenes from movies
I cant help but cry reminiscing the past
With memories full of love and dreams
I still remember the night we met
There is a voice within me, telling me something
_Something, which I couldn't explain
Then in silence I listen to my heart
And it says that you'll be a part of my life
From then on I cherished every minute, every second spent
with you
Never bother to think about what would happen next for the coming days
But suddenly a fear within me hinders me from loving you
Fear that Im not ready to fulfill a commitment with you
Then I found myselfaskng if I love you
I tried to convince myself that we're just friends
so I told you that I coudn't offer you more....
I know that Ive hurt you,I've seen it through your eyes
If you only knew how much pain I felt when I lied to you, to myself
THat it almost sopped my heart from beating....
From then on you've been cold to me, you;ve changed
Oh how it urts me of how things turned out
It seems that Im bearing the consequence of what I've done
Then suddenly,I just found myself alone, with tears falling down my cheeks
"I need you,Im sure I need you, because I love you",
I just realized
can you hear me? But how? Somebody now owns youre heart.
Now tell me,
How can i say goodbye to the someone I never had?
Why do tears fall for someone who was never mine?
Why am I missing someone,I was never with?
And I asked"why do I love someone whose love was never
mine?"......

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guyzzz.....