Saturday, April 4, 2009

"FOREVER"


"Nothing lasts forever"
Thats what most people believe in.It is a fact, because everything in this world has an end.But as for me,there ar things in this world that can defy forever....
I believe in forever,because for me FOREVER is a choice.It depends on the people who will take the risk to choose it. I may not know everything about love and life..... but i am sure of one thing... I have options to choose from. I can start building forever if i will begin today.Trust goes with forever.A relationship can attain eternity If it does not know the word QUIT! people fail to have forever because of fears, fear of fighting, fear of trying, fear of losing and most of all fear of loving back.These are the reasons why most people are not happy.Most of the time we try to protect ourselves.Of course! Who would like to get hurt right??? But.... Come to think of it, when will you learn?..... how will you grow?
In terms of more than paltonicc relationships,I always say that is better to have loved and lost...than never to have loved at all...but after experiencing pains, aches, furts from losses...I told myself to wake up,Lif is not a fairy tale... It doesnt always have a happy ending.We cannot get everything we wnt...More often than not, whatever it is that we like the most is the thing that it is not given to us for reasons only GOD knows.Just like other girls, ther was also a time in my life where I reached to a point wherein I swore not to love again...Somehow the bitterness in me manifested on my personality..I have changed.
Thank God!! I moved on... One morning, I proudly told myself "Im ready to love again"...
Loving is not a gamble, Why???because when you learn how to TRULy love someone you will never end up losing.When you love, you should free yourself from all the expectations because TRUE Love is free from demands.ONe thing I learn about love is to know how and when to LET GO...
Yes! Its hard..... but when you totally surrender your all...you
will discovera better you... the one waiting to come out.
I would rather have forever in friendships, friends arenot just treasure...They are priceless gemsone person could possess.To be in the arms of a friend when youre down, talking nonsense and yet it appears to be highly intellectual,laughing when youre sad and happy.... those are wonderful experiences,experienced in friendships.In my life,I have many friends.... but you know what? I only need one to complete me...A friend loves at all times.I dont need wealth,fame and all the things this deceiving world can offer...I just need ONE real,true,BEST friend.If ever i will find one...I will be extremely happy...Someone who will never leave me...whatever...wherever...whenever..but GOD is so good.. he has given me more...I really thank GOd for those wonderful creatures who are always with me....especially when I needed them...In the future I know I also have to choose my forever..
There are billions of people in this planet...and yet...I only need a single soul to
be completely happy....
There are billions of people in this planet and yet.I only need one person for me
to choose "FOREVER".....

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guyzzz.....