Saturday, April 4, 2009

..screaming,crying,bleeding....


A waterfall of tears
A fountain of blood
a razor in her hand
pain in her heart
her music blasting & she's screaming
this is a story of a girl's everyday life
cursed with regret & choices she's made
she screws everything up can't do anything right
cries herself to sleep every night
cuts deeper and deeper every time
Right now she's wishing her wrists were bleeding
sure she acts like everything's ok

But.....

shes really pondering thoughts of suicide
& imagining the edge of her knife slicing her skin
she can even smell the blood
you've never known
she's had you all fooled
but what if she opened up to you
and told you the truth
cut the fake smiles and showed you every bruise
told you her plan of suicide, showed you her knife
would you still be her friend, or would you turn around and run?
or are you one who has the nerve to judge and tell her she's wrong?
if so are you gonna judge me, i'm tired of hiding.
yes this is the story of my life
every time i've said i was fine i lied, every time i smiled, it was fake
so what do you think?
Am I wrong, right, crazy, or sick? tell me what you really think.
I'm a lost cause there's nothing that can save me
This is the story of my life, now tell me
did you take the time to get to know me or did you straight up judge me?
Or are you still there holding on and never letting go
if so let me know you'll be one of a few
now you've listened to my confession tell me yours
i'm here and ready to listen
and yes my wrists will be bleeding
bleeding for the pain you're going through
bleeding for others who don't have a voice.
bleeding for everyone in pain tonight.
bleeding for all who are wishing to die.
just turn up your music & start screaming, crying and bleeding
you're not the only one
& let this be a lesson: think before you judge
or before you tell someone they're wrong.
you never know who's really hurting, or hiding their pain.
so before you want to put someone down
consider this:
That comment of yours could be life or death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guyzzz.....